• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Bam

Digital Boost Pressure

Bam

hi,

i doesnt find any good place to fix a standart 52mm analog boost pressure.(into 205 309)it looks so...attached. :(

i think a little digital boost pressure would be nice... :wub:

but...has anybody a selfmade digital boost pressure?any instructions? or where can i buy it for lowbudget?

cheers

mik

sonofsam

I didnt think there was such a kit.

Maybe get in touch with these guys :http://www.velleman.be/be/en/product/list/?id=342508

Besides there are plenty of places to tuck a analogue boost gauge in.

TEKNOPUG

I'm not sure how useful one would be. Unless you're running huge boost the numbers would change so fast that they wouln't make much sense. Much better to have a dial read out. You can certainly get digital boost sender units. They take the boost feed via a line and then send a digital signal to a gauge. They can record things like peak boost etc. However, they still normally use a dial gauge for the aformentioned reason.

Malachy

i think i know a way of doing this using megasquirt and having a linear output into a panal voltmeter. (i done a similar thing for an afr gauge on my LC1)

use a 0-2v output with 0vs being 0 boost and 2v being 20psi, put this into a panal meter and adjust the voltmeter so the decimal place reads 20@2v

although as already said i dont think a digi boost guage would be much good you need fast visual readings,

a sweeping dial, a row of led's something like this.

Sign in to follow this