• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jer309GTi

206 Wheels On 205

Jer309GTi

I've got some 206 14" steelies that I was going to put on my XS for a bit, and remember reading that 206 wheels are a different offset to 205 ones.

Can anyone confirm that this is true please, and whether I'll have any clearance issues with 185/60-14s on the 206 wheels.

Guest cknotty

Shouldn't have any clearance issues with running 185/60/14's: my XS has this size, with 106 XSi wheels. As long as your rear beam isn't sagging or your front is too low, you should be fine. :wacko:

Actually, that's a slight lie as they rub at the back briefly if I'm pushing it on a yumpy B-road or something like that :wacko:

photo-8215.jpg

Not sure about the offset issue though! :P

Jer309GTi

Thanks for that mate. :P

Your XS looks like it gets used as it was meant to be! :wacko:

Guest cknotty
Your XS looks like it gets used as it was meant to be! :wacko:

Oh yes, she's my rally slag... :P:wacko:

pug_ham

Some of the steelies I have knocking round from a BX have the et stamped on the flange in the middle so it might be worth a look on these.

Graham.

Jer309GTi
Some of the steelies I have knocking round from a BX have the et stamped on the flange in the middle so it might be worth a look on these.

Graham.

I've had a look on them but the only stamping I have found so far is the size of the wheel, but am yet to find an ET value. I'll take another look tomorrow.

Cheers

Sign in to follow this