• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Adnic69

Where Is The Rear Fogs Feed?

Adnic69

Guys

While repairing the rear of the car after the nice man in the saab decided to rear end me I had to cut throught the wiring. I am now replacing the valance, fogs and number plate lights. I had 6 cut wires on the right side of the car and 6 on the left. These have been joined and now I have lights, brake lights, indicators. however I have no other wires for the fogs or number plate lights. Where do I get the feed for these from??

BERTMAN

on Ph2 lights the fog lights and numberplate lights plug into the back of the passenger side light unit itself, as does the drivers side light... (the wire then runs across the back of the car and plugs into the drivers side light), youll need the wires for the fog lights and number plates, or did you chuck them my mistake?

its the same on Ph1 lights but i cant remember if the fog lights and numberplate lights plug into the drivers or passenger side light... :)

Adnic69

Ummm

6 wires, 4 of them for the lights and the other 2 are for the washer pump. I can easily take a feed off the lights for the numberplate lights but cant see how on earth the fogs would come from those 6 wires as they are already used for the tail lights. Any idea what colour they would be?

They got thrown yes.

kyepan
Ummm

6 wires, 4 of them for the lights and the other 2 are for the washer pump. I can easily take a feed off the lights for the numberplate lights but cant see how on earth the fogs would come from those 6 wires as they are already used for the tail lights. Any idea what colour they would be?

They got thrown yes.

The power feed for the fog light from the fuse box to the rear light clusture is 61 or 51, i can't remember off the top of my head and was orange in my car. Tignition and lights have to be on to get the fog light going. :)

28CRAIG

Hi Adnic69 if you want you can have a look at the wire's on my car got no rear bumper on so can see whats what :P

Sign in to follow this