• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Woosey

Leak Into The Cabin.

Woosey

Im really baffled, water appears in the passenger side only, under the carpet and pools in teh bottom right, its not the door seal, and its not the heater matrix..... any other ideas where this water is coming from?

thanks

chris

Edited by Woosey

GLPoomobile
Im really baffled, water appears in teh passenger side only, under the carpet and pools in teh bottom right, its not the door seal, and its not the heater matrix..... any other ideas where this water is coming from?

thanks

chris

It might be the collective tears from all the members who are about to cry 'DO A SEARCH'! :)

Seriously, this has been discussed recently, at least once.

Woosey
It might be the collective tears from all the members who are about to cry 'DO A SEARCH'! :)

Seriously, this has been discussed recently, at least once.

At sorry, ill give it a whirl

thanks mate :lol:

d-9

What GLpoomobile was trying to say was "I know the answer but I'm not going to tell you nah nah :)"

Windscreen seal is the most likely culprit, if its damp at the front of the passenger footwell.

Paintguy

I found 2 areas on mine that were letting water in; one was the windscreen seal, and the other was water running inside the door, and out through the gap between it and the inner trim panel.

Plenty of bodyline to seal up the door holes sorted the latter :)

Sign in to follow this