• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Leon C

Aftermarket Steering Wheels

Leon C

What aftermarket steering wheels are people using?

I'm thinking of going for a smaller dia. steering wheel from the Sparco competition range myself, any one else use one?

bitchass 205

i used to have a 12" mountney on my xs, loads of fun. ;) Although a lot of arm movement in car parks! Thinking of getting another one as my leather is coming off my wheel.

sonofsam

Yeah i've got a 300mm OMP Trecento one..Dont know how its going to fair on the turbo though!But its a great wheel for the price ;)

timmsy19
i used to have a 12" mountney on my xs, loads of fun. :) Although a lot of arm movement in car parks! Thinking of getting another one as my leather is coming off my wheel.

i want one of these are they all the same fitment and just a boss to fit the pug???

Leon C
Highly rate the OMP Superturismo... have had several of the over the years and with gloves it's a dream to use :)

http://rallynuts.com/motorsport/OMP%5FStee..._Wheel_2193.asp

Thats a pretty nice wheel and 320mm sounds about right.

Rallynuts are defo cheaper than Demon Tweeks for the steering wheels - The 383 Sparco competition wheel works out about £40 cheaper!

bitchass 205
i want one of these are they all the same fitment and just a boss to fit the pug???

tbh, i cant remember! got a feeling it just bolted straight on. :)

Dream Weaver

I had a Sparco Racer on my old 1.6 - suede and excellent to use.

I have a Momo Corse on my current Mi with snap off boss - again very nice to use.

pugboyracer

I've got a Momo Competition on my Mi. Black leather and black metal as well, suits the GTI interior well IMO. Nice to use as well.

Sign in to follow this