• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
NoodleVille

Half Leather Red And Black Seats

NoodleVille

hey i just bought a 1.9 205 for the track and it came with a nice set of red and black half leathers was wondering if anyone knows the going price for a good set a bit of leather wear and bolster wear on the drivers other than that there mint

also atm i have allready got a set of the grey and red striped ones which i prefer are there any differences in the prices for these ?? which go for more wanna get some money for tyres on the track lol

cheers guys

Ryan

If both are in the same condition then the red/black will probably go for slightly more as they are from later models and most people seem to prefer them. However if there is a noticable difference in condition then whichever is better is probably worth the most.

Prices vary a LOT, depending on who's looking for a set at the time. I've seen totally mint red/black sets go for well over £200 on ebay, other times I've seen people struggle to get £50 for them.

sherly
Prices vary a LOT, depending on who's looking for a set at the time. I've seen totally mint red/black sets go for well over £200 on ebay, other times I've seen people struggle to get £50 for them.

Sounds good to me - I've just finished refurbing my spare black/red 1/2 leather interior.

They've turned out really mint - £200 would be nice right now!

Mart :)

kevcomdude

£200 is quite a lot even for a mint set. I personally would be looking at around £100 maximum £150 if they were in mint condition. Sorry to P**S on the fire B)

Kev

Ryan

I wouldn't pay £200 for a set either, but it's been known to happen. People will pay silly money for things on ebay. I only paid £250 for my full leathers, yet I've seen sets go for £500+ on ebay. B)

£100-150 is probably a fair price for a mint set.

Edited by Ryan

Sign in to follow this