• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Mad Professor

Anyone Tried Bluetoothing A Ecu?

Mad Professor

Hi All.

Just a quick post to see if anyone here has ever tried bluetoothing an aftermarket ECU before.

I am trying to bluetooth my MegaSquirt atm, but I am not having a grate deal of luck.

MegaSquirt & Bluetooth

Thanks for your time.

miamistu

Did you get this working in the end? It looks like a pretty cool idea - but the price of the serial -> bluetooth adaptors are pretty steep.

Mad Professor

Cool idea if it worked B) .

Still on going atm.

Mad Professor

I now know all my Bluetooth gear is all working fine, it seems to be a small bug in the MegaTune software.

Does anyone here know C++ and might be able to help me debug the MegaTune Source code?

miamistu

Seems odd that it's a bug in the MegaTune software, surely the bluetooth -> serial kits just fool the pc into thinking that the bluetooth connection is just a regular serial port?

Mad Professor

You would think so, but you have to renmber there is now a small delay (milliseconds) via bluetooth, and this seems just anuf to upset the MegaTune software.

If I use the lastest beta of MegaTunix it works fine, but MegaTune does not.

Sign in to follow this