• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
rattly_black

Recommendations

rattly_black

Pretty much as the title says, what speakers (front and back) do you recommend to replace the standard Peugeot ones!! I.e. looking for a set of speakers front and back which fit the original holes!! I.e. no 6X9s! plus I want the original grills to fit!

Cheers

nick

Sony do a direct replacement one, I have these in the front and I can't fault them.

Nick

jeremy

Most importantly what's your budget? I have used both Alpine Kenwood and JBL costing £35to £45/pair although these were sale/special discount prices, but very happy with both, other than the Alpines stuck out slightly more than the JBL ones.

d-9

Components, with a seperate tweeter and woofer sound significantly better than coaxials. I had a pair of phoenix gold 5.25" ones in my 309 which sounded superb, planning on getting some rainbows for my new 309.

arry

on this topic - what size are the speakers up front on the 205's? I need to get a pair sorted but the standard ones have been removed :)

cheers

Super Josh
on this topic - what size are the speakers up front on the 205's? I need to get a pair sorted but the standard ones have been removed :)

cheers

130mm or 5.25 inches in old money.

Josh

sonofsam

I Would recommend Sony Infinity's if your budget allows, they are perfect IMO.

arry

Thanks very much for your help - I'll get a set ordered ;)

rattly_black

Cheers for you recommendations guys. Budget wise im looking for good speakers but not crazy priced ones!!

d-9

The rainbows im looking at are £90ish from CAD, theres a code in the discounts forum here that gives u free delivery.

NoodleVille

at the moment i am using infinity reference components up front fitted straight in amazing sound bought for 69 plus postage off ebay (New)

cheers

joe

mak

I did exactly the same as noodle ville

Sign in to follow this