• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yeti-dj

My Broken Turbo Diesel In My Gti..help

yeti-dj

hello, i know that this is the gti-drivers forum but technically its still a gti but with a turbo diesel engine fitted for my long boring comuttes..

heres the question, i need a new cylinder head as has just cooked the engine and was wondering if the head from a 306 turbo diesel will fit or does it need to be from the older 205 t diesel engine. Lots of 306's about and no 205 turbo diesels...

cheers for all your help as not lookin forward to my fuel bills driving 100 miles a day in my wee green mi16 beasty.....

thanks...

inferno

i have a 205aztec td ive butchered for spares,the bottom end was shot bt pm me if ur intrested in the head.

Guest BrainFluid

Not many XUD7t engines went into the 306. But if you find one of the older ones that is 1769cc witch is also a turbo the head will be exchangable with yours.

Simply put any of the Peugeot, Citroen and a couple of Rovers (218 and 418) that are 1769cc and are turbo'ed will have a head that you can use.

They all use the XUD7T engine.

Thats if you had the XUD7T engine put into yours...Did the engine come out of a 205Td?

Sign in to follow this