• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
erica

Car Seat Colours?

erica

Hi guys :)

I know it sounds like a very silly question but I really would like to know. Did peugeot ever put the black and red leather half leathers in the pugs with the grey phase two dash, or did they just put them in the pugs with the black dash???

Only reason for asking is that I really want to put some half leathers in my pug. To be fair I do prefer the phase one half leathers but Rich has very kindly offered me his rather excellent phase two leathers. :D

My pug has phase one cloth seats and a phase two grey dash (Shes an F reg.) Without wishing to sound ungrateful (because believe me im not :) ) I dont really want to put the black leathers in her if peugeot never did that as standard in other pugs.

I know im sounding petty but I just want her to look as standard and close to an original pug as possible.

Many thanks

Erica

:D

Phil H

Yes, they did, they started in the G reg year 1.9 versions if I remember correctly.

pacey205

As Phill says yes, mine has the phase 2 grey dash with black half leathers.

dsc000183mg.th.jpg

Michael

erica

Ahh thats great :)

Thanks loads, you've been a great help :)

Lets just hope ive not offended Rich and he will let me have his leathers still :D

(And for the record, Rich did say that they did do it, I just didnt quite believe him......Sowwy Rich :D :D )

Cheers

Erica

Sign in to follow this