• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Pug_101

Speedlines Or Not?

roland rat

your such a freak with your thin lips,haha :P:D:) .passing you way in the week if you eant to have a look at these alloys buddy.

inferno
theres more to it than that, I've got loads of 1.9 alloys (30+) some are SMRs and some are Speedlines and some examples of both types are too tight on big brakes whereas others are fine, its nothing to do with make, they both vary loads.

(edit: theres no point sending me PMs asking to buy wheels btw, just because I've got lots doesnt mean they are for sale)

hahaha... go on you know u wanna sell me some... that garage is a health hazard! swap u for some focus steelies!

as for paul, my guess is those wheels have been refurbed at some point, ive also got a thinlip set, but they are speedlines.

Pug_101
as for paul, my guess is those wheels have been refurbed at some point, ive also got a thinlip set, but they are speedlines.

Both the inside and outside rim are the same, not sure someone would refurbish both rims? I wouldn't :)

Also looks like proper alloy wheel paint.

Sign in to follow this