• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
chris 417 mi

Bx Wired Mi16 Firing But Not Starting

chris 417 mi

right ..after swapping two plugs around i now have 12v to all injectors ! but still only 5v to the air flow meter and 3v to the crank sensor ! what next ??

Richie-Van-GTi

Ive been round to have a look at this, we discovered the injectors are firing and everything seems to energise but it wont spark. There is 12v on the king lead but nothing at the ignition amp, chris has traced back and there is no output from the ecu to the ignition amp, should there be a signal coming from the ecu to the ignition amp? If not could it be crank position sensor playing up? Ive a feeling if we get it sparking she will fire up.

jackherer

if fuel is being injected its not the crank sensor.

chris 417 mi

ok, cheers jack

Where do i try now though ? this feed to the ecu still has no voltage on it (pins 5&6 on ign amp) yet i have voltage everywhere else :unsure:

Help !!! ;)

chris 417 mi

Ok finally she has fired up !! it seems the coil was not helping ...slight few wires with dodgy connectoins on the amp and the fact it was slightly flooded too !! just got the high idle to sort now ! :)

Sign in to follow this