• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Tidy_Andy

306 Td Clutch

Tidy_Andy

good afternoon.

i was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on my little problem.

i am changing the clutch on my 306 TD (91) with BE3 box and cant get the box off the splines. it seems that the rod that goes through the box is still atached to the release bearing.

any one experienced this before????

Help Desparately needed11 :unsure:

Edited by Tidy_Andy

Jer309GTi

I had this problem a few months back. You need to take the pin out of the release bearing rod so that the arm can turn freely on the rod. You can then pull off the 'box. It's because its a 'pull' clutch rather the normal 'push' clutch. Bloody stupid idea if you ask me, don't see what was wrong with the old style push clutch

Tidy_Andy
I had this problem a few months back. You need to take the pin out of the release bearing rod so that the arm can turn freely on the rod. You can then pull off the 'box. It's because its a 'pull' clutch rather the normal 'push' clutch. Bloody stupid idea if you ask me, don't see what was wrong with the old style push clutch

wikid mate!

thanks!!

:unsure:

mbayley77

I had this for 2 hours!!!

I finally just put a screwdriver under the top of the arm and lifted, the box just popped right off.

Sign in to follow this