• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
collateral

Ahh! Judder Below 3k Returns!

collateral

Hey everyone,

On the drive home yesterday my 1.6 started doing the kangaroo thing again. Last time I cured identical symptoms just by giving the breathers a good cleaning, but this time round they are pretty spotless as I checked it as soon as I got home.

Idle screw + TB have been cleaned by my garage about a week ago, TPS seems to be working, throttle cable is set ok, seems to be fueling ok as the garage checked the emissions for me too...I'm stumped! MAF is my guess, although this literally started out of the blue. I could understand why it's started happening again if I had done something to it before I drove home, but I didn't :lol:

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Adam

Deano1.6

I've had the same problem for weeks now, i just can't work out why. I've checked everything you have.

sorr

Check that you do not have a broken cable that goes to the AFM. I know it is a long shot but I had the same and it took bloody months to find!

Sign in to follow this