• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest marksMI

Black Leather?

Gentry_Ba

Hi!

Here in Germany the 205 could be ordered with full leather from serie 2...

My Gentry has black leather seats with black stitching. My GTI had black with red stitching...

Grey seats are very rare here. But your 309 Goodwood-model is very nice!!! In germany the 309 with full leather is like the "blue mauritius" I think :D

Only a hand full 309 GTI's had the leather seats...

A guy from our forum asked the "kba" (they know how much cars from which type are still registered here),

how many 309GTI16 we have. Shocking- only 37! :angry::o

I know, a little bit OT- but I thought it would be ok.... :lol:

Matthias

Dream Weaver

Mine has full matt black leather, and it was an option from Pug when the second owner bought the car (i have it on the receipt).

Its a matt black with black stitching, rather than the shiny black/red stitching that most have - I haven't seen another set like mine ever.

pdd144c

If you want something rare I have a set of mint heated late spec half leather seats for sale, complete with switch for the dash. Maybe the wrong time of year to sell though! Sure these weren't available in the UK, sure Henry can give us an answer on this.

Guest marksMI

mines on a G plate and the seats r shiny black with red stitching. the carpet is dark grey aswell as the bottoms of the door cards and stuff. and they look about 15 yrs old, lol. but at least it means it is a ltd edition. i carnt say im a massive fan of it tho cos its still broken, but i carnt bring myself 2 sell the flippin thing either, :wacko:

Guest pug1fm

The 205 1FM's had black leather with green stitching, these were the same seats as the 205 Griffe released in France.

The green 205 Gentry's had black leather with black stitching, other difference was that the rear seats had carpeted backs rather than vinyl. The lighter gold coloured gentry cars had beige leather seats.

The 1200 limited edition Miami Blue and Sorrento green cars (600 of each colour, split equally 1.6 and 1.9) had a full grey leather interior with red stitching.

A darker grey full leather interior seemed to appear as an optional extra in any cars after 1990. This looks very similar to the black, but with the two sets of seats next to each other you can see a definate difference between them

The 309 Goodwood seats are quite a bit different and wider than 205 seats. The goodwood seats also have lumbar support adjustment and different leather panels.

Edited by pug1fm

Ryan

The goodwood seats also have rear headrests fitted as standard, which I don't think were fitted to any other models.

Guest dado_205

Gentry also has full leather seats and it's limited edition model.

I think it has 1.9 engine.

cybernck

that has been mentioned only few posts up:

The green 205 Gentry's had black leather with black stitching, other difference was that the rear seats had carpeted backs rather than vinyl. The lighter gold coloured gentry cars had beige leather seats.

:)

Kriss

wasnt there 309s with black half leather with blue stitching and carpets???

Leet205
wasnt there 309s with black half leather with blue stitching and carpets???

not in this country, i think there is a handfull of miami blue 309 gtis with the cloth/blue interior.

the car with the half leather and blue check was the 309 GTi16 iirc.

Sign in to follow this