• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RickGTIBaker

Driving Lamp Replacement...

Guest RickGTIBaker

Ok, alot of us are indeed in the know about Driving lamps on 205 going a tad "boobs up"!

Looking at options to replace, seen a few with spot on measurements on the usual internet based Auction site :)

Asked the question, are they Driving lights of Fog lights as both are in the listing.

I get told they are both, but the bulbs make them Driving lights, and different ones will alter them to fog lights. lol

Knowing this to be complete rubbish, i've explained to him that bulbs don't determined that, but that the lenses do!

Are the ones through 205gtidrivers 100% driving lamps?

Simes

Denji are the manufacturer of copy driving lamps for the 205. I got some from Autofive about 3 years ago, if you get these make sure you silicone sealer them up from new as they collect water worse than the Siem ones and the reflectors will turn orange.

Miles

If your not getting OE ones I would use the ones as fitted to the 306, Made by Cibie which is a large good qualty manufacture and don;t fall apart as quick, They even fit the std 205 plastic behind

hengti

of the OE ones, magnetti marelli have been the best wearing in my experience

Guest RickGTIBaker

Yes but at £50 a pop!!!! O.E's are just OTT.

Are the Denji ones generally good then Simes?

hengti
Yes but at £50 a pop!!!! O.E's are just OTT.

Are the Denji ones generally good then Simes?

they're £45-£50 a pair from GSF/ECP - about the same as Autofive's Denji ones (which don't last as long in my experience)

mareksio

NEAT autos also sell genuine SIEM ones at £25 each.

Sign in to follow this