• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Edp

306 Gti6 Wiring

Edp

Im planning on putting a 306 gti6 engine into my sorrento at some point in the future. When i bought the engine i asked for the transponder box and matched key. They sent me a small black box with pins for connections and a tiny chip. Pictured below...

DSC00013.jpg

Now the problem is i havent got the transponder antenna which ive read about in other threads. Is this part of the loom genaric? meaning if i find another 306 in a scrappy i can use the wiring from that instead of paying 150 notes to unlock my ECU?

Also which other cars use this transponder box system? so i can further my chances of finding the part of the loom i need.

Cheers

Ed

maxi

edd, I can fit this to the motor when I do the conversion. I know these looms, and immobiliser setups inside out. Ill cut the necessary bits out of a motor in bridges, as long as you have the matched key, transponder box and ecu, it will be fine.

Give me a call mate, be good to have a catch up.

Maxi

Edp

Nice one, i will speak to you this week.

Sign in to follow this