• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
the_mighty_one

2.0 8v Pistons - Info Required!

the_mighty_one

Hi.

Does anybody have any of the 2.0 pistons from a 306 XSi etc out of an engine that they could get a pair of vernier calipers on to get some measurements for me?

Im after the overall height of the piston, the distance from the centre of the gudeon pin to the top of the piston, the diameter of the gudeon pin and the distance from the top of the first compression ring to the top of the piston.

If you can help could please email me at jonathantwynham@yahoo.co.uk

I am now desperate for this info!

Many Thanks

JonT

Pug_101

Sorry no info on the 8V pistons JonT, but I am looking at the pistons fitted to the Jaguar V8. They are 86mm the centre of the gudeon pin to the top of the piston is about 28mm. The Gudeon pin is 21mm, and it has valve cut outs as well. There are 3 different types all 86mm inc a supercharger design with a deep bowl (turbo). If you whan more info I will try and get it for you.

Can I ask what you are planing to do?

I don't know if there at all suitable as I don't have Peugeot pistons to compare them with.

I would also be interested in some technical specs of these and other Peugeot pistons/conrods etc.

Are there any web sites that can help? or anyone got data they can share?

Thanks

Sign in to follow this