• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Bally

New Lights For 205

Bally

What do you all think of these and has anyone seen them up close, they look quality to me, but I coul;d be wrong

tp_angel_eyes_205.jpg

doughboy

The quality looks fine...

If they suit a 205 is another matter completely

EDIT:

They def wouldn't suit a standard 205, but maybe one with some arch work,maybe Dimma or T16 rep

Edited by doughboy

Pug_101

Very nice, bet they don't come cheap!

Henry Yorke

They look nice, but the problem is that the standard 205 lines would look so dated against these as has been said before. You need a smooth front to carry these off.

Interesting to see people are still making new styling parts for a 20 year old car!!

Infact they would look crap with standard driving lamps. Maybe ok with the PPM valance as a minimum as that has the curves and other round lights

fangio

Very interesting. Do they produce a better light beam? Who makes them and how much?

damien

Would look good with a modified 205 but not a standard one

Paintguy

Agree with most of the above - a nice looking set of lights, but probably won't suit a standard car.

Looks like a proper projecter unit for dip, and a parabolic for main, so should give a much improved light output. As long as the angel eyes can be disabled....

Rally Slag

saw a car at donny north with these on, looked different, defanatly stood out, but i didnt like them, plus he had orange bulbs for indicators which made it look worse, but it was a standard arched car

rooster

i like them

and no messing with new indicators, maybe you could put smoked chip protectors on to diguise the new modern look

if it gives a better light beam that would be a plus :blink:

tom_m
saw a car at donny north with these on, looked different, defanatly stood out, but i didnt like them, plus he had orange bulbs for indicators which made it look worse, but it was a standard arched car

me too. i felt the ribbing next to the indicator stood out a bit, looked a bit messy/busy could do with being a bit plainer there, but otherwise looked good would stand out far too mauch on a dark car i think

Ahl

I've been thinking about trying to fabricate something like these for a long time, though if I ever do chances are they'll look pants.

Its a shame they didn't make a plainer OE looking set of lights along side these ones though.

Bally

Check these ones

2e_1_b.JPG

Baz

Mm, they're better! But again hopefully without the angel eye crap, and the better light output.

What, where, how much, who??? :D

rooster

but were did they get em

website etc needed and price :)

BERTMAN

i aint sure, the only place i found was on this french website...

Click!!!

aint half expensive though!!

Sign in to follow this