• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ANDYMISIXTEEN

205 Mi16 Samcos

paul205mi16

interested in red also

stew205

Update:

I received the samples last week ;) All the pipes are 4ply silicon making them very durable/long lasting!

I am really happy with the quality of there work :)

pic below:

completekittj2.th.jpg

I have just finished fitting the relevent pipes to my car this afternoon.

samplekitfittedaj6.jpg

samplekitfitted2ok1.th.jpg

There seems to be a number of people interested in black and red as well as blue. I will look into getting these colours done at the same time and get back to you.

Things to note:

There will be changes made to the logo.

The pipe from side of Thermostate housing to heatermatrix needs extending slightly, so it runs parrellel along the bulkhead.

Also look into having a bleed nipple fitted on top heater matrix hose.

Thanks

Stew

jonnie205

Very good indeed. Are these hoses designed for a 205 mi16? its just i know an 8v kit works ok but a few of the pipes ie top rad hose and 1 of the heater matrix pipes they run at a funny angle when used on an mi. With the matrix to stat housing pipe which outlet on the housing does the pipe go in and which needs blanking off? Not sure if it needs a bleed nipple and matrix hose, never ever used it to bleed system

Cheers

Edited by jonnie205

stew205

Hi Jonnie,

I have never used that bleed nipple either but I am concerned people maybe put off by the fact it hasn't got one :( . I will see how it effects the price.

The kit is for 8v but I have also had the couple of pipes you have mentioned made so I can offer a 20516v kit.

The pipe from to the heater matrix comes from the side of the thermostat, I have also done the extra 2 for the rail along the back of the head, for 16v originalities sake ;)

Thanks

Stew :)

James_m

How soon will these be availible?

jonnie205

Great can i have prices for 8v and 16v kits please

jackherer
I have never used that bleed nipple either but I am concerned people maybe put off by the fact it hasn't got one ;) .

I'd prefer to NOT have them I reckon, the original ones often snap or crossthread and as you and jonnie have pointed out are also totally unnecessary.

Baz

Another interested in blue!!

Banjo

Another interested in blue :P

Dj_mini

Price on a 16v set in blue please very interested.

stew205
Estimated prices (I don't expect them to change) for complete kits are as follows:

Full 8V kit inc 10% discount to forum = £139.50 (£155 Standard price) +Delivery

Full 20516v kit " " " " = £148.50 (£165 Standard price) +Delivery

As for delivery times, once the go ahead is given it will be about 4 weeks. Just need to inform them of these changes.

With this order I am also intending to have the main oil breather pipe made from black silcone as these seem very pricey from Peugeot.

Dj_mini

How do we order? ;) Does that price include jubilee clips?

Banjo

Yeah i'd be after some stainless jubilee's too.. proper job

stew205

They will be on www.bakerbm.com once they are done.

I should have some updates on there along the way though.

Jubilee clips, I haven't got my camara to add pics tonight (will post one up tomorrow) but the company who are making the pipes do their on line in clips and look very impressive. I am just trying to sort of prices for them at the moment.

cybernck

simply brilliant! superb stuff :).

stew205

Thank you. Did you get my email Nikica?

Just a pic of the type of clips I'm hoping to include in the kit:

sampleclipoo0.th.jpg

Edited by stew205

Mandic

Another candidate for the Mi16 set...

Good job Stew!

Cheers

Ziga

Sam

I'd be up for a black set, can you do boost hoses for an S16 turbo (similar setup to your new engine you're building) DP manifold, GT2871R turbo, RS500 intercooler and shortened GTI6 inlet (by about 5")

28CRAIG

Are these hoses for sale yet i want a set for my mi16 in blue.

thanx

Guest 1580cc

Also interested in a red set for a standard 1.6GTI

Capn. Pugwash

I've had a look through the posts so far and can't work out whether or not the 8v kit comes with the thermostat hose with the two lines coming off it for the oil cooler on air con models (like my '91 S3). I'd be very interested in a set in black if this hose is included (it's not on that picture on page 6 of the thread) :P

Does anyone know about postage to Australia??

Rom

Really good effort Stwe on this mate.

Nice to see new things coming about.

Any update on expected time ? Id be after a red Mi set. Hopefully order same time as my mounting set ;)

Is there anything this set doesnt cover ?

stew205

Hi Guys,

I made the couple of changes needed and also improved the Logo. This was done about 2 weeks ago.

I will chase them up tomorrow and see how things are coming along. I will have an update by the weekend.

Capt. Pugwash.

To begin with this hose will not be included, sorry. It will at a later date (providing these kits sell! :D )

Once I have weighed them inc. the packing I will be able to get prices for postage. I would guess around the £25-£30 mark to Australia.

Thanks

Stew

Capn. Pugwash
Capt. Pugwash.

To begin with this hose will not be included, sorry. It will at a later date (providing these kits sell! :wacko: )

Once I have weighed them inc. the packing I will be able to get prices for postage. I would guess around the £25-£30 mark to Australia.

Thanks

Stew

By the looks of this thread, I don't think you'll have any trouble selling them :D It seems that this hose is quite hard to come by- it's not included in the venair kit either and a genuine replacement of this one hose from Pug in Australia would cost about the same as your entire kit!!!! :o:o

Please let me know if and when it is included in the kit (in black preferably) :D

Cheers,

Sam

Gtiracer

Another interested for a Blue set for my 205 Mi16 please, how much is delivery?

Sign in to follow this