• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ANDYMISIXTEEN

205 Mi16 Samcos

ANDYMISIXTEEN

In the middle of sorting my 205 mi16 and noticed i have a very badly perished water hoses. Ive decided to get full set of silicon hoses am i right in thinking i want the 205 set? Can anyone suggest the best place to get them from? Ive seen them on Rally design but the do 3 different 205 1.6/1.9 kits.Cheers :wacko:

smckeown

I used the part description Peugeot 205/309 1.6/1.9i No oil cooler Hoses . then made the rest of the pipes missing using lengths i purchased from thinkauto. Alternatively you could pay stupid money to spoox motorsport who have the mi16 set for sale

ANDYMISIXTEEN
I used the part description Peugeot 205/309 1.6/1.9i No oil cooler Hoses . then made the rest of the pipes missing using lengths i purchased from thinkauto. Alternatively you could pay stupid money to spoox motorsport who have the mi16 set for sale

Do you know how many extra pipes i will need? I know i will have to get the header tank hose to. Will the hoses in the kit need modifying to fit? :wacko:

stew205

Just to let you know I will have sets of 8v and 16v silicon hose kits on sale in the near future. They will be the non-oil cooler type to start with (with a view to incorporate the water cooled oil cooler soon after). They will both be COMPLETE kits (All coolant hoses replaced).

My car will have them on for the FCS (28th of May). An 8v with my silicon pipe setup will also be there.

They will be on sale soon after this, if you are interested please feel free to come over and have a look/chat.

I will post more information on them before the FCS, including prices and pictures.

Thanks

Stew

rich_w

:blush: Stew!

Is there no end to your talents? First bushes, now hoses. Fancy rear beam tubes next? :wacko:

stew205

Rich,

I am getting them made :wacko: I had them make a couple of samples of the hose that runs from the base of the header tank to the distribution block at the back of the engine.

The quality is very good plus the price is reasonable if I order in quantity. So its all go for getting the kits made :blush:

dee205

Have you got a rough price for the kit?

Damien

stew205

I will have next weekend Damien and will let you know then.

Kitsune

I'd be interested in that too.

miamistu

Any news on the prices?

feb

Looking forward to hearing the prices too, will be interested if cheaper than samco and is a complete kit.

Will these be OK for a 8V with mocal oil cooler?

Cheers,

Guest Az_GTi

I'm very interested too, just had a main hose split causing the car to cut out, luckily it was water in the disty that cut her out not overheating, pretty lucky I guess but v annoying nonetheless. I want to replace all hoses now since when one goes theres a chance all the others will. So yes very interested, thanks :D

feb

Any news on this? :)

putang

Interested.

stew205

Sorry for the slow reply :( I have been trying to get things sorted out as I am away for 6days tomorrow. I have got internet access were I am going so will be able to access this site and reply.

I will have a price this week :)

Looking forward to hearing the prices too, will be interested if cheaper than samco and is a complete kit.

Will these be OK for a 8V with mocal oil cooler?

Yes they will fit your Mocal setup.

NOsMAN

Any chance of getting a set soon for a 1.9? Desperate for a new set of hoses as the stupid CTi hoses has just split causing a right bloody mess in the engine bay..

Edd-XS

Am interested also! Have dealt with stew before and been thoroughly impressed!

Ta

Edd

hexhamstu

also interested.

travill

me me me!

mrblonde

me to for the 1.9 standard xu engine please.thanks

chownr

Tempted by this also if the price is right - Std 1.6 GTi setup

Rich

yorkdave

very interested in a set for my mi, is running a mocal oil cooler, please get some prices up.

stew205

OK I am back now :rolleyes:

Estimated prices (I don't expect them to change) for complete kits are as follows:

Full 8V kit inc 10% discount to forum = £139.50 (£155 Standard price) +Delivery

Full 20516v kit " " " " = £148.50 (£165 Standard price) +Delivery

Group buy discounts will also be available, but it is just bad timing the other one is going ahead. I will PM Easypug (starter of group buy) to see what is happening with his.

The first batch of kits are going to be blue but once I have sold (hopefully) a number of them I can invest in having other colours made. I have had the moulds made these are the expensive parts!

They will be available at the end of June. But I will add pictures in 2 weeks and start a proper thread for that matter LOL.

Thanks

Stew :angry:

im in for a 16v kit

will there be a warranteeeeeeeeeee??

Sign in to follow this