• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
trogboy

Seat Retrim In Bristol?

trogboy

I am looking to get some seats retrimmed preferably somewhere in Bristol or West Wilts.

Can anyone recommend a good company in the area? I have used bristol interior trim centre in the past as it is 2 mins from where I work but they seem to have gone out of business.

Whilst I am on the subject of services in bristol can anyone recommend a decent body shop? I have a few rust spots in need of attention.

cheers

Frequentflyer
I am looking to get some seats retrimmed preferably somewhere in Bristol or West Wilts.

Can anyone recommend a good company in the area? I have used bristol interior trim centre in the past as it is 2 mins from where I work but they seem to have gone out of business.

Whilst I am on the subject of services in bristol can anyone recommend a decent body shop? I have a few rust spots in need of attention.

cheers

Hallo Trogboy,

Sorry not Bristol, but do know of one near Taunton, if that is not too far away? Please PM me with email address if you want to follow this up.

Roy

EnglishRob

Would companies that re-trim seats be able to match the same colour as the existing leather and fix stiching?

My half leather drivers seat is a bit cracked, and the passenger seat needs a bit of stitching doing, would be great if they could replace the cracked leather with the same colour (Phase 1.5 grey) and stitch the seat up.

Rob

jim205GTI

Take a look in the yellow pages i'm sure there were a few in there when i took a look when i wanted mine done......... don't know what any of them are like though ;)

trogboy

I've had a look through the yellow pages and there are a few in the area that I could try. I always prefer to use companies that I have heard good things about though if you know what I mean.

Sign in to follow this