• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Cactus

Mi 16 Vacuum Hoses

Cactus

Can anyone tell me where the vacuum hose from the throttle body goes to? I have 3 connections on the inlet manifold which I presume are to brake servo fuel pressure reg and breather. I dont know where this throttle body vacuum goes to.

When I got the engine there was a two inch long piece of vacuum hose with an allen bolt blocking the end connected to the manifold where I now have pipe going to the fuel pressure reg.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ryan

The connection on the throttle body is connected to a T-piece on the hose that goes from the oil filler cap to the rubber inlet hose.

enginebaystart1xl8un.jpg

The 3 connection on the maifold are: Fuel pressure regulator, idle valve, brake servo.

Cactus

Thanx Ryan, but what about that tiny brass connection on the throttle body that sits between two larger ones where does that go to? Haynes says something about distributor vacuum?? but i can't see where to connect it to.

Sign in to follow this