• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Greenys_meanies

Where Can I Get A Tu24 From

Greenys_meanies

Hi i may need to source a TU24 1294cc engine for 1300 205 stockcar, what cars were fitted with this engine as standard?

christopher
Hi i may need to source a TU24 1294cc engine for 1300 205 stockcar, what cars were fitted with this engine as standard?

The TU24 engine was born in two cars. The Citroen AX Sport and the 205 Rallye (Called Euro Rallye here).

The AX sport had a slightly milder cam AFAIK and generated in the late 90's bhp. The 205 generated 103bhp.

The 205 Rallye was never sold in the UK. But I'm not sure about the citroen, I don't think so either..

Greenys_meanies
The TU24 engine was born in two cars. The Citroen AX Sport and the 205 Rallye (Called Euro Rallye here).

The AX sport had a slightly milder cam AFAIK and generated in the late 90's bhp. The 205 generated 103bhp.

The 205 Rallye was never sold in the UK. But I'm not sure about the citroen, I don't think so either..

Thanks for that, guess that'll make it quite hard to get one cheap in the uk!

I found this website for a complete list of all cit/pug engines and fitments right back to the 60's!

http://mypugclub.tripod.com/id23.html

i guess the only engines choices i have now is the TU2J2L from a 106 Rallye or the G1A from a 309.

mmmmmmmm more thinking required me thinks.............

jackherer

the 1.3 106 Rallye engine is by far the best peugeot/citroen <1300cc engine that has been sold in the UK.

Sign in to follow this