• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
justinv

309 Gti

justinv

Hi all you people out there, i am quite new to these forums.

So for all of you who don't really know me i am from Malta and am quite crazy bout pugs.

Just bought a 309 Gti and will be restoring it. I am still looking for bits and stuff around so maybe some of you would give me tips on where to find some or even you may have some urself.

First of all i am most concerned if there is a better service manual than the haynes one? does anyone happen to know.

thanks

Rob_the_Sparky

Well there are two version of the Haynes manual, the new one witht he spanner rating that has useful statements like "don't do this at home" or similar and the older version that explains it.

Try to get hold of an older version of the manual as they are FAR better.

Rob

Pugnut
Hi all you people out there, i am quite new to these forums.

So for all of you who don't really know me i am from Malta and am quite crazy bout pugs.

Just bought a 309 Gti and will be restoring it. I am still looking for bits and stuff around so maybe some of you would give me tips on where to find some or even you may have some urself.

First of all i am most concerned if there is a better service manual than the haynes one? does anyone happen to know.

thanks

Yes, its called the search button and its on the on the top right of this page. Just remember to select all forums or the relavent forum when searching.

justinv

does anyone has it available on cd and maybe could send it to me :P ??

Sign in to follow this