• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
timmsy19

Rear Quater Windows

timmsy19

ive got non opening rear quater windows on my 205 and wondering how to get them out so as i can change over to an opening set. i know all the fittings are there to put the new set in but how do i go about getting ols ones out

Jonmurgie

Brick though the glass??!

No, but seriously, you should be able to prise one corner of the window out of the robber from the inside, and then work it round carefully...

Have you already got the opening ones to fit in as I have a set sat in my garage...

jonD6B

If when you take the original ones out if the rubbers are o.k. I might be interested in buying them off you if you like. :o

Jonmurgie

The rubbers are around £12 each from Peugeot... and it's soooooooo mch easier fitting them when they are new and supple!

jonD6B

Oh right, nice one. I expected them to be one of those items that would cost a fortune for some reason.

timmsy19
Brick though the glass??!

No, but seriously, you should be able to prise one corner of the window out of the robber from the inside, and then work it round carefully...

Have you already got the opening ones to fit in as I have a set sat in my garage...

ive already sourced a set from stu-woac thanks for the offer tho.

Sign in to follow this