• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest soogreen

Just Won These On E-bay For £1.40

sherly
thats what i want to find out thickhead..... :blink:

Steady mate - it's just my interpretation of the situation :blush:

jonD6B

I'll give you £1.50 for them just to stop this topic making you looking a tit. You're insulting people on here that have forgotten more than you know. People are only answering your questions if you don't like the answers it's a shame but there's nothing wrong with the advice that you're getting mate. :blink:

Guest soogreen
I'll give you £1.50 for them just to stop this topic making you looking a tit. You're insulting people on here that have forgotten more than you know. People are only answering your questions if you don't like the answers it's a shame but there's nothing wrong with the advice that you're getting mate. :blink:

like i say 4 people out of 28 posts have had there say, others like yourself just talk s*ite...... :blush:

like i say 4 people out of 28 posts have had there say, others like yourself just talk s*ite...... :D

and if your name starts with jon please don't post cos thats 2 and they were both fools.

jonD6B

If you try hard enough you might be able to make a percentage (%) out of that, Brains. :blink:

Guest soogreen

:blink:

If you try hard enough you might be able to make a percentage (%) out of that, Brains. :D

:blush:

Thou lumpish fool-born haggard!

Rippthrough
like i say 4 people out of 28 posts have had there say, others like yourself just talk s*ite...... :blink:

and if your name starts with jon please don't post cos thats 2 and they were both fools.

Are you really this stupid are is it just a damn good act? :blush:

Edited by Rippthrough

Guest soogreen
Are you really this stupid are is it just a damn good act? :blink:

answer the topic question thou puny rough-hewn moldwarp!

thats was a bit of shakespeare by the way STUPID

Rippthrough

-60mm springs on standard dampers?

Do you live in McD's carpark?

EDIT: Shakespeare? Yay, that was relevent. Besides, why not think up your own material instead of pinching someone elses eh?

Edited by Rippthrough

Guest soogreen
-60mm springs on standard dampers?

Do you live in McD's carpark?

read the thread mate thou gleeking toad-spotted skainsmate!

then you might get your facts right!!!!!!!

GLPoomobile

Why do we keep getting c*nts like this on the forum?

I don't advocate making new members feel like they are not welcome, but we don't need member's like this.

Soogreen, you may well be an intelligent and decent person, but you are making yourself sound like a right royal cock. Not really a good start.

You talk about not paying a seller his £1.40 fee if the springs do not improve the handling of your car. It's £1 f***ing pund 40!! Get a grip boy! Then you complain about postage. Did you not see the postage cost before you bid? More fool you.

Anything lower than 40mm drop will adversly affect your handling as the wishbones joints at the hub sit higher than at the subframe. The wishbones sit roughly horizontal at a 40mm drop, you don;t want to go any further than this.

Further more, everything I have ever heard about Spax stuff on 205 GTis has been negative.

If you don't give a toss about the handling then put up shut up, and f*** off.

May I suggest you join the PGAC?

Rippthrough
read the thread mate thou gleeking toad-spotted skainsmate!

then you might get your facts right!!!!!!!

Read a more modern book, then you might know something useful.

Daxed

'gleeking toad-spotted skainsmate' - is that bad?

Guest soogreen
Why do we keep getting c*nts like this on the forum?

I don't advocate making new members feel like they are not welcome, but we don't need member's like this.

Soogreen, you may well be an intelligent and decent person, but you are making yourself sound like a right royal cock. Not really a good start.

You talk about not paying a seller his £1.40 fee if the springs do not improve the handling of your car. It's £1 f***ing pund 40!! Get a grip boy! Then you complain about postage. Did you not see the postage cost before you bid? More fool you.

Anything lower than 40mm drop will adversly affect your handling as the wishbones joints at the hub sit higher than at the subframe. The wishbones sit roughly horizontal at a 40mm drop, you don;t want to go any further than this.

Further more, everything I have ever heard about Spax stuff on 205 GTis has been negative.

If you don't give a toss about the handling then put up shut up, and f*** off.

May I suggest you join the PGAC?

GLPoomobile

Groan :blink:

I missed this bit whilst posting my rant.

Your literacy skills could be better for someone who quotes Shakespeare. Perhaps you are just a spotty little GCSE student who is being forced to study Shakespeare as part of the curriculum. In fact, I don;t believe you even have a 205 or are old enough to drive.

Bollocks to it, I'm going to shut up now 'cos I'm just bringing the forum down to your level. And I have to leave work now anyway :blush:

Guest soogreen

GLPoomobile

so you don't recommend putting the springs on then mate??

GLPoomobile

If you want it to look slammed, then you can't go wrong for £1.40.

Just expect the handling to be worse, the ride to be pitiful, and your shocks to be shot in no time.

Ahl

I think GLPoomobile summed it up in that last post. As far as I can see, most people (if not all!) are advising that the car will handle badly with the springs.

I think this topic has run its course, so now locked.

Please remember that everyone has differing opinions - live and let live, even if you disagree.

Various members are bordering on the abusive here and we don't particularly want to hand out warns to you.