• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Alan_M

Painting The Exterior Trim Black

damien

went down to halfords today, that spray is £9.99 a can :angry:

Edited by damien

Alastairh

How bloody much?

Decided im gonna do this now.

Need to source a set of arch trims now. Some numpty just sold a complete set on ebay...

kyunis

Got the trim off,the trim had all been glued on! So i had to use a stanley knife to cut it off the body! So guess ill neeed all the pins and clips to return to orignal :-(. And the £9.99 * 5 cans! My bank manager wont be to happy (wife)!

B1LLY
Got the trim off,the trim had all been glued on! So i had to use a stanley knife to cut it off the body! So guess ill neeed all the pins and clips to return to orignal :-(. And the £9.99 * 5 cans! My bank manager wont be to happy (wife)!

can you put a couple of pics up of before and after please

will be doing mine next week

cheers

de Noir

As I tried to order these, my Peugeot spare parts people told me that metal clips (part.no. 699233) aren't available any more. :)

Edited by MH_

Gentrix

I heard, you can try the Renault dealer as well, as they used the same Clip for the R5

kyunis
can you put a couple of pics up of before and after please

will be doing mine next week

cheers

will take some pics tommorrow of the trim removed and the bumbers. I dont think it will allow me to upload so will post a url address.

B1LLY

thought i'd have a go at spraying my trim as i'm off this week heres one side i've done compared to the otherside

pug016.jpg

as you'd expect 99% of the clips and lugs have rusted apart or snapped off, couple of the arches were screwed on and glued so i've got to find new clips from somewhere the white plastic lugs,--any ideas--

hoping to finish by the weekend still got to do the front/rear bumpers and sunroof trim if i can get it off

Butler

Autofive sell the clips. Not cheap mind.

dd_156ar

You can buy a complete set of all the fixings and clips from your Peugeot dealer; comes in a plastic tupperware box :huh: Sorry can't remember how much as I bought quite a few things at the same time but I can look up the part number tonight if it helps?

Alastairh

Yeah if you've got the part number im sure that will be helpful.

Need to grab a set or arches this week to do mine.

B1LLY

thanks for replies guys ordered 2 sets of door trim clips from autofive earlier as you say not cheap

had to go down to halfords earlier yet again ,that place is becoming my 2nd home at the mo and bought a couple of bags of trim lugs there so hopefully they'll do look similar size

dd_156ar
Yeah if you've got the part number im sure that will be helpful.

Need to grab a set or arches this week to do mine.

I'll dig out the invoice tonight.

dd_156ar
I'll dig out the invoice tonight.

Part number for 'Clipkit Side Mldgs' is P0000699444 and is £21.01

Includes all the new clips you need for refitting the side mouldings.

HTH

Dan

Sign in to follow this