• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
m_attt

T16 Graphics

m_attt

hi, does anybody know wer you can get 205 ti6 graphics made up as i have a dimma kitted 205 an trying to make it a rep of the t16 jus having problems finding someone to do them i have seen a few wioth it done an jus wondering if any1 could help cheers

sonofsam

Hi,there was a thread going quite recently on this,have a search should bring it up..i had this idea a while back were as i was going to buy a 1/24th scale T16 model just for the decals and get them reproduced to scale buy a local automotive sign maker..a rough figure i got from them was £200.There are plenty of vinyl decal producers out there..all they need is the template.Good luck with it.

Sam

Edited by sonofsam

Pugnut

my local council roads department has a signs dept with some pretty impressive vinyl/graphics equipment , not just for poxy road signs and they legitimately make graphics for other companies and the general public and its not very expensive .They will pretty much make anything you want .

worth a try??

keith

brilliant, i'm after a full set too :)

keep us posted.

ta.

m_attt

thanks for that, iva found a couple of local places that will make them they jus need plans or drawings to make them from, does anyone have any or know were to get them, i like the idea of the 1/24th scale idea again can anyone help with this, cheers, matt

Sign in to follow this