• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
sonofsam

Vehicle Speed Interface Module?

sonofsam

Evening All..BBRR to cold to be outside,so i have my 406 turbo loom and diags in the bedroom,lucky the girlfriend is at work,anyway im tracing my way round the diag,s and making myself a pretty little drawing so i can take it down to the local scrapyard and start identifying wires etc tommorrow.

Have read that the engine wont run without one of these,any pointers as to were it lies in the engine bay and what it looks like thanks.

Im wading through all the b**lsh*t on this loom and diags, and its finally starting to make sense..harah..cant wait to hear it,s roar.have no exhaust at the moment so it will be one hell of a din.

Sam.

Richie-Van-GTi

its the speedo pick up unit in the diff, some are twin outputs, one cable and one electric, others are either just cable for non ecu models and just electric.

sonofsam
its the speedo pick up unit in the diff, some are twin outputs, one cable and one electric, others are either just cable for non ecu models and just electric.

Yes thats the speed sensor coming of the diff,i have one of those. :D ..got a feeling the interface module is something different,but they might be connected in some way,cheers

Sign in to follow this