• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
M@tt

Really Small Heater And Blower

M@tt

just to say i got a new heater from a fiat s*ittycentento!! and i managed to get it fitted yesterday. it's ideal as it has all the same controls as the 206 heater controls :blink:

fitting is a bit of a bodge but it seems to be held firmly, so fiongers crossed it doesn't rattle ;) and i now need to make up some ducting but its getting there slowly!!

HPIM0949Medium.jpg

HPIM0948Medium.jpg

Paintguy
fitting is a bit of a bodge but it seems to be held firmly, so fingers crossed it doesn't rattle :)

Even if it does, the other rattles will probably drown it out :)

I'm still trying to catch up on posts I missed whilst 'away', but Sam's idea has brought something to mind. Back in my ICE days, I used to make all sorts of custom enclosure with a combination of fiberglass, MDF and foam, and one option for your ducting might be to carve some kind of adapter plate for your ducting out of that squirty foam stuff.

Spray some into a robust box of a similar size and shape, let it cure for a day or two, then just get a stanley knife and hacksaw blade out and cut out the various ducts. It could all be strengthened up with fiberglass if needed when finished.

Sign in to follow this