• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
christopher

Real 205 Rallye Pts Stripes

christopher

Spotted these & I think they look great (if you like the retro look) whats you guys reckon cool for my car or not?

http://img474.imageshack.us/my.php?image=w...ectony071b9.jpg

Iknow its a bit over the top but I still canøt help but want some :)

Edited by christopher

Guest barryc28

I want!!!!!, where can you get such things??

pugrallye

oh thats the whole lot

they look fantastic, could only find the rear set before, was going to get them

pacey205

Me likes alot

Michael

cybernck

a lot more modest version:

drifter1.jpg

:)

boombang

agreed that version is OTT - looks right on the wide arch models though.

The old 309 challenge PTS graphics are my favourites, with the Shell Gemini, Bilstein, Hella logo's.

Sandy

OTT IMO, I find my standard 205 Rallye stripes a bit much sometimes!

RobMGti

Its a timeless look :)

That car suits the full look very well

nick-rallye

i think its beaaaauuutiful i plan something similair with mine :)

sherly

I bought a kit of the rally graphics, that Peugeot originally sold, on eBAY a few years back. The set is missing the grille stripes and the "205 GTI" graphic that goes down the door but has the arch stripes, lion badges tailgate logo etc. Still got it stashed away at home somewhere.

I've not got a white car which is why I've not fitted it but I have since seen a Miami Blue with the stripes fitted which looked really cool :)

I'm tempted to see how much it'd cost to get some sets made up from the originals.

Mart

dj_masch_hr

i like the original ones the best.

if someone has difficulty finding the original ones, he can take a look here

or download whole kit here

Guest F1N

The more modest version looks fantastic, wouldnt mind some myself

as for the full car decal set, i think i would save it for a track day car or rally car :)

Anthony

I've got to say that in my opinion that really doesn't work at all, and I reckon that car would look much better without the PTS colours on it.

The one at the top of the page does look good though - far too loud and attention seeking for me and hence I'd not do my own car like that, but it does look good.

tom_m
I've got to say that in my opinion that really doesn't work at all, and I reckon that car would look much better without the PTS colours on it.

yeah i'm with you ant, it looks like something is missing to me :)

Edited by tom_m

Alan_M

The one at the top of the page does look good though - far too loud and attention seeking for me and hence I'd not do my own car like that, but it does look good.

As an owner of a Miami, i'd say that was too far also. IMO Miami suits more discreet logo's etc, although the grill stripes are still tempting.

And that pic of the 205 Rallye on the D70 - Col de Turini........... :)

S33GAV

I think the miami looks good with the grille stripes on their own, but don't think the side stickers look good on it.

Think the one at top of page looks fine for a track car :)

Birk

Get them. they look super. if i saw them on a 205gti in real life on the road. i'd have a good old wan.... kin front of the driver to let him now how much i loved them. lol

RobMGti

To bring this back up does anyone know where to buy the full decal/sticker kit from? Id love to tart up my white track car with the full lot.

Anyone?

humanz

Well, I like the stripes on the Miami blue pug, dont think they suit the blue, but they'll look fantastic on my white...

So if anyone knows where I can get that stripe set from, or, if anyone has a set they can make for me, i'd really appreciate it....thanx.

Oh, yeah, the stripes in the first post look good too...

sherly

I'm going to look into getting a few sets made up from the originals that I have - I just need to find the time :) .

I'll dig them out tonight and take some pictures of what I have to see if it's the sort of thing people are after.

Mart :P

SimonJ

Look forward to seeing them. I would be interested too.

sherly

Ok - This is what I've got out of the original graphics pack:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/sher...graphics001.jpg - arch stripes

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/sher...graphics002.jpg - arch stripes

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/sher...graphics003.jpg - bonnet/tailgate stripes

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/sher...graphics004.jpg - installation sheet (nicely coloured in :) )

According to the installation sheet I'm missing the grille stripes, the "205 GTI" door graphics and the lion logos.

I'll look into prices for getting reproductions made for those that are interested.

Cheers,

Mart :P

humanz
I'll look into prices for getting reproductions made for those that are interested.

Cheers,

Mart :)

Mart, Check ur pm. B)

sherly

Just to keep those interested informed...........

I'm getting quotes this week for complete sets and for individual decals, made from cut vinyl.

I'm currently drawing up the templates from the originals on CAD for the signwriters to quote against and should have a price soon.

I'll start a group buy thread when I'm sure of the price/quality etc.

Cheers,

Mart :o

Sign in to follow this