• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Cool

Bosch Mp3.2

Guest Mr Cool

Please help guys I have searched under 2.0l turbo wiring, bosch mp3.2 and a host of other search keys and cant find a wiring diagram for the ecu.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a diagram. :)

DrSeuss

search under the username sonofsam, he posted up all of the relevant diagrams with links in a thread he started recently. Including the rare xm wiring diagrams.

pug_ham

Post by sonofsam with XM digrams here.

There is quite a lot of info in that topic for this conversion.

Graham.

sonofsam
Please help guys I have searched under 2.0l turbo wiring, bosch mp3.2 and a host of other search keys and cant find a wiring diagram for the ecu.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a diagram. :)

I did pm you back mate with them..if your still stuck buy a pocket mechanic manual for the xm turbo off ebay for about 17 quid.or make me an offer for mine,i have a haynes manual too for the xm turbo..no loom drg,s though.but plenty more usefull info

Guest Mr Cool
..if your still stuck buy a pocket mechanic manual for the xm turbo off ebay for about 17 quid.or make me an offer for mine,

Will pop u a pm

Thanks for the replys, it was starting to do my head in not having diagrams to work from.

The engine is in the workshop with the XM wiring so wanted to try and get the wiring all sorted before we installed the engine in the car.

inferno

if its any good to u haynes have posted me the pin out test values and terminal connections for this ecu... also got all 5 original wiring diagrams now . drop me a pm ill try n scan them in...

Sign in to follow this