• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
smckeown

Central Locking Not Working ?

daza

Anyone? there has got to be a reason why it won't lock,no one had the same problem?

daza

One last try is it a dogdy actuator? or does it sound like wiring problem? or something else it's just that i've changed the actuators in the drivers and passenger door,surely someone has an idea what it could be? i have done a search but no one with same problem.

daza

I'll sort it out myself thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

boldy205

woah! easy tiger! :) maybe nobody knows what the prob is. i would guess a dodgy actuator. i would get to maplins and grab one of there universal c/l door lock kits. totaly sort the prob then.

daza

Thanks m8 didn't mean to be like that,it's just stressing my head out,will go maplins let you know if it fixes it.

Sorry to all for outburst :):D

wildejon

I have EXACTLY the same thing on my ph 1.5 mate. No idea what is doing it, I just enjoy the days when it works and I feel like I'm in the 21st century again rather than the dark ages where I have to lock each door seperately...

Let me know if you find a solution...

Bassman
I have EXACTLY the same thing on my ph 1.5 mate. No idea what is doing it, I just enjoy the days when it works and I feel like I'm in the 21st century again rather than the dark ages where I have to lock each door seperately...

Let me know if you find a solution...

Similar problem with my Phase 1.5, it will sometimes work for weeks and then suddenly not work at all. Pain in the arse becuase if it unlocks and then won't lock you have to run round the car locking the boot and passenger door. D'oh.

When I finally retire my 405 (it's on 132K and now doing 25K a year so shouldn't be too long) I am going to rip the remote central locking system from that and fit it to the 205 instead.

daza

I'm going to get the central locking pack from maplins only £22 see if that cures it. It worked two weeks ago then stopped again,will let you know if i sort it.

Sign in to follow this