• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

pugfrank

Relay driving lights spec? HELP

pugfrank

Help Im trying to source a relay for my driving lights, electrics is not my strong point . . . Can anyone send me in the directionn of an exact replacment please?  

Is this pin lay out correct? Found from another thread by no name or spec for me to shop too. :(

I currently have the relay missing from my GTI, far left in the fuse box I understand.   So dont have a part to try and match!  Haynes manual isent helping with relay spec.

image.png.8e04925bc7ccd6f10d1b61a45755a2ef.png

SRDT

Yes it's this one, a 25 Amp relay. OEM is green and the same than the one for the rear defroster on the far right of the fusebox. PSA part number 6555-33 bdw.

thumb?id=8127032&m=0&n=0&lng=fr&rev=9407

pugfrank
17 minutes ago, SRDT said:

Yes it's this one, a 25 Amp relay. OEM is green and the same than the one for the rear defroster on the far right of the fusebox. PSA part number 6555-33 bdw.

Fantastic many thanks. 

pugfrank
19 minutes ago, SRDT said:

Just picked up a 30amp one from shops will it work? 

SRDT

There is a 15 Amp fuse (F4) to protect the circuit so as long as the relay is rated for more than that you're good.

pugfrank
1 hour ago, SRDT said:

There is a 15 Amp fuse (F4) to protect the circuit so as long as the relay is rated for more than that you're good.

Perfect, many thanks.