• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
ScoobyJawa

Removing K&N 57i GTI with PAS

ScoobyJawa

My car had a 57i when I bought it years ago, I’ve been wanting to return it to standard for ages, starting to look at it now.

I have all the hoses and air box needed but I think I still need the air box bracket. I’ve still got the original bracket for the PAS reservoir so ok there.

I do have a couple of other brackets I found with all the other air related stuff but I’ve no idea what they are.

can anyone help tell me what I might be missing to put it all back?

pics attached of the engine bay and brackets.

Thanks, Neil.

54D7A47A-CED4-416E-85BC-AE5EB670D3E5.jpeg

02B51F91-2048-4B95-8BB1-CEB739C66419.jpeg

ScoobyJawa

And these are the brackets.

3968A72B-3D7B-418F-BBE8-B55FD51EC69F.jpeg

base-1

The one on the left in the photo supports the AFM, the section with the stud goes around the bulkhead side of the battery

On the right goes on the slam panel, the little power box thing attaches to it iirc.

Looks like you need the bracket for the PAS fluid reservoir that mounts to the slam panel (never mind you said you have that already :lol: )

If it's not on the car, I think there's a bracket which attaches to the stud on the AFM bracket. Hopefully on the car already  

welshpug

Right hand bracket supports the shunt box and the relay box for a double fan setup.