• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

td_w

My poor 205 GTI 1.9

td_w

Hi there - I have owned my 205 GTi 1.9 phase 1.5 since 2012 and its been used as a track car. The engine is super sweet and its under 120,000 miles.

I have had a lot of work done over the years to keep it running inc new brake servo from 306 recently and recent cam belt.

Anyway - this isn't a for sale thread! The car has a small oil leak and I think heater matrix is leaking as the passenger footwell has red liquid in it. It runs and starts and sounds amaazing.

I stored it in a warehouse for last 3 years but now I need to find a new home. I really want it 'restored' - not like a full nut and bolt but someone who can sort the small issues and get her back to standard. Finding anyone who can work on them seems hard, and then I need to get the car to someone.

So I guess I am asking, do you know anyone I can take it to for some love and minor restoration and oil leak/other fixes? Or is my only option to sell it as is? Values seem very high still.

Any advice gratefully received, thanks in advance

49948870122_e28d4f3d5d_o.jpg

td_w

Bump :)

jord294

Possibly help. But I'm north wales 

td_w

Hey thanks for message, I can probably get car traillered to you if you can help.... it was all running great but with oil leak and coolant leak and no MOT it needs some love. Let me know if you think you can help. Cheers