• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

SidcupperTea

New full exhaust system.

SidcupperTea

I need a new exhaust, but want a full system including the downpipe with the split down the middle like the OE one. So that rules out all the off-the-shelf offerings.  The Milltek has no split either. 

I just spoke to Peugeot to confirm what I thought, which is that not only do they not have any, but the slides do not even appear on their parts system anymore.

So, it looks like my only option is a custom system.  Got a quote from Dan (who seems like a very nice guy) at Longlife in Surrey, who quoted me £599 fully fitted. Hayward and Scott estimated about £960!! Waiting for Solid Fabrications to get back to me.

Is there anyone else in the South East (I'm in Sidcup) who I could contact, and who you would recommend?

acox99

I’m sure the museum do the original downpipes with a split. If not Craig would be able to help. 

SidcupperTea
13 hours ago, acox99 said:

I’m sure the museum do the original downpipes with a split. If not Craig would be able to help. 

I'm waiting to hear back from them. Turns out the Longlife quote didn't include VAT, so £719 sounds a bit much now.  Alan at Solid Fabrications no longer does custom exhausts. He said people aren't prepared to pay for them.  I'm beginning to see why.

SidcupperTea

@farmer Your name has been mentioned - do you have anything available? 

SidcupperTea
Callum

Awesome keen for your feedback once you have it fitted