• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pugdamo

Part required for customers car

pugdamo

This is a real long shot but I'm doing an EVM valve on a Renault Kangoo for a customer, I really feel like I want to go above an beyond for her, she is disabled and has previously taken her car to another garage for an issue with the automatic gearbox (faulty EVM valve) she drove the car there, they had it for 12 months, charged her £400, she paid this over the phone because she was shielding, the garage recovered the car to a layby near her house and left it there, when she went to the car it had no drive. She has brought the car to us (me and my boss are both ex Renault), iv pulled it apart today and the previous garage have broken a rod inside the box. I've rang loads of people today and this seems to only come as part of the hydraulic distributor which is crazy money. These gear boxes are the same as Peugeot Citroën auto boxes so if anyone has or knows where there is a dead one, I'm after rod in the hydraulic distributor that goes onto the gear selector, it is number 6 in the attachment. 

Thanks in advance. 

Screenshot_20200820-194728.png