• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

lagonda

Need restoration stuff moved from Launceston to Winchester

lagonda

.... or somewhere inbetween. Bought this stuff in February, and Luke was volunteered by his father, a friend here in France, to accept delivery and bring it out here to me in France. Unfortunately Luke didn't make the planned trip and of course the pandemic hasn't helped.

A friend in Winchester (owns a Riley RM similar to mine and a prewar Riley Kestrel) is moving to France and has kindly agreed to bring the stuff out here.

Looking for someone happening to be making a journey from Cornwall ideally of course to Winchester or close, but meeting part way could work fine. The "stuff" is a tin of engine degreaser, 8 500ml paint aerosols, a book, and a package of metal treatment items. Need these to progress work on my old cars. Journey would need to be by the end of August.

If it helps, Luke or one of his brothers owns a 205 GTi ... it's stored at his father's place out here!

Be great if someone could help!

Laurence