• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Dimi

CXA Dimma made paint code needed

Dimi

I know there is a sticky with all the paint codes, however mine is a Dimma made by CXA and I was wondering if you may know what this color code is. See the photo of the door top internal. It looks Dark Blue Metallic. Let me know please. I am prepping the car for re-spray. It is in the Driver's cars section, but from those photos it looks black, due to light and burnt dull clear coat.

Dimma color code.JPG

welshpug

as its not a factory colour your best bet would be to either approach the original painter or find a car paint supplier who will be able to match the paint with swatches or scan tools.

Dimi

Thanks Welshpug, so one of the doors will have to see the paint supplier so he can do a best match :-)

The local registry authority already issued the papers for Dark Blue so I will have to see what the the paint supplier finda closest to being dark blue and also to the door color :-)