• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

sila0164

205 tu3 vacuum hose help

sila0164

Hello

I recently bought a 1.4 205 with the Bosch single point. 

I discovered a t-junction behind the battery, with a hose going to the ignition coil (Right next to the red wires in the picture). The hose that's supposed go on top of the t-junction is missing, and I have no idea where it's supposed to go... So any help would be appreciated.

If anyone could tell me what the cylindrical element in front of it is, I would really appreciate that too. (It's not the fuel filter, I'm pretty sure of that)

Last but not least, just to check that this is correct, on the right side of the airbox/throttlebody-connector thingy it has 2 hoses going out. The top one goes to the warm/cold air valve further up in the intake.

The one next to it, is supposed to go into the the connector to the left of the oil vent hose, right? (So basically connecting to itself.)

Sorry if grammar or technical definitions aren't correct, English is my second language.

Cheers,

Silas

IMG_20200131_185937.jpg

Edited by sila0164