• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

stumpyjag

Autodoc issues?

stumpyjag

Anyone else had issue with autodoc deliveries. Ordered 306 hub carrier which was in stock a week and a half ago contacted them today apparently it was out of stock and I won’t get it until 18th May. I wish I had looked a trust pilot before I ordered. 

farmer

Ordered a 205 GTI fuel pump last week and out for delivery today 

MrStock

Reklamation of an exhaust is getting no answer, and my order is not coming since 1 week and autodoc told me it was delievered. Will buy local again.

stumpyjag

I have done a little digging on other forums and I really wish I hadn’t ordered from them. Lots of reports of wrong parts delivered very late and weeks to get refunds. 

stumpyjag

Thought I would just update this if anyone is thinking of getting anything from Autodoc. I am still waiting for parts after waiting for two weeks, spent hours on their help desk trying to sort and they have just emailed me to say another two parts of the order are out of stock. 

ScoobyJawa

I’ve bought 2 things separately from them without issue, can take a while for delivery but ok if not in a rush.