• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Harrybowling

Rear beam

Harrybowling

Hello hope I’ve posted this in the right place brought my first 205 a month ago now. Noticed a knocking coming from the back on the drive home thought it was exhaust. just had some time to give it the once over and noticed the tyre was rubbing against the bolt! It has been lowered and the bloke said the rear beam had a rebuild not long ago. Any one know what is going on please I have no idea. Many thanks! 

968CC2DA-35BE-4ACF-ADBF-EE3546C1E4F0.jpeg

SRDT

Wrong screw, there is only a plastic screw here so that the thing is still clean when you want to extract the ARB. Also the ARB lever should be closer to the arm.

Ozymandis

That tyres knackered, bin it and live longer.

Anti roll bar end plate is assembled wrong needs to be drawn further in, and shouldnt have a hex head bolt stuck out,  just a plastic plug to keep muck out.

Harrybowling
3 minutes ago, Ozymandis said:

That tyres knackered, bin it and live longer.

Anti roll bar end plate is assembled wrong needs to be drawn further in, and shouldnt have a hex head bolt stuck out,  just a plastic plug to keep muck out.

Thanks for the reply lucky the tyres needed replacing anyway!