• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Discostu

I'm back (after an 8 year break)

Discostu

Hi guys,

After selling my previous 205 GTi in  2010 I have finally got around to picking up another.  Some of the user names on here I still recognise, maybe some of you remember me.

I've had quite a few 205's over the years, most notably my white turbo (sold in 2008):

Chris529.jpg

And red GTi6 track car (sold in 2010):

257.jpg

Anyway, my latest purchase is this 1992 Graphite Grey 1.9 GTi, 101k miles, 3 owners. Hopefully I will be able to contribute some useful information to the forum.

20180817_142346780_i_OS.jpg

It's great to be back :)

Stu

• Haha 1

pugdamo

Welcome back, yeah I remember you, i also remember your red 205. Congratulations on the new purchase, looks very nice, you got any plans for this one or just drive it as it is?  Bet it was a bit of a shock at how the prices have creeped up over the last few years. 

Discostu

Hi damo. The plan is to keep it totally standard, needs a few bits and pieces doing to get it that way but on the whole its almost there. Will drive it on nice sunny days and do a few shows, other than that its gonna be a garage queen.

The less said about the price I paid the better, it’s horrific. They’ve increased 10 fold lol.

• Like 1

barneys66

Welcome back - three stunners there.  I do love a graphite grey - was the colour of my uncle's brand new 1.6 GTI that left an impressionable mark on me..

• Thanks 1

Anthony

Is it really eight years?! :o  Welcome back.

• Thanks 1

welshpug

was going to say  is it really 8 years! still at Audi then ?

• Thanks 1

Discostu

Yes still at Audi, and yes time flies.  Had a few cars in-between but nice to be a 205 owner again.

I see your still an active member here :)