• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richie-Van-GTi

Are all cam sensors the same xu10

Richie-Van-GTi

Do the cam sensors change at all on the gti6 engine? I see there are different pulleys, not sure if they have different sensors?

welshpug

1920 L1 is the same for all of them, also the same on the 10J4, some electric motor powered pugs and late sequentially injected TU3JP's

I believe it wont stop it starting, but will take more turns to start and will be on batch fire instead of sequential.

Richie-Van-GTi

It does stop starting, went and plugged my ecu into a known runner to check my ECU is unlocked (it is). Unplugged his cam sensor and it wouldnt start.

Mine is a non starter, crank sensor is new as is multifunction relay. Ordering a new cam sensor to see if that's the cause

DamirGTI

Been working on an 405 T16 with faulty cam sensor wiring , started up no problem and seemed running fine but guess as WP says the sequential injection wasn't functional without the cam sensor signal .

D