• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
jeremy

New car for son

jeremy

Just thought I'd share this with you. Picked it up today. I know it's not a 205, but when you get  the opportunity to buy a 2010 107 fully garaged with only 638 miles on the clock still waiting to have it's first MOT it just seemed silly not to.

20180810_133812.jpg

Cobalt_drill_bit

In the Netherlands you see a lot of these cars. As well as the Toyota Aygo and Citroen C1, which are technically the same. Despite my dislike of modern instrument clusters these are great practical cars. 

welshpug

possibly needs a set of discs and pads and fresh brake fluid along with a good service then!

general servicing isnt bad on these, anything more in the bay is a bit tight

stain

I love cars like this. Cheap, honest set of wheels that is fit for purpose and you can park it anywhere. Not great along a Swedish coastal motorway where the crosswinds moved it from lane to lane though :)

davev

I was going to mention one of these if you was asking for recommendations. 

Brill little cars. So easy to work on and nice and cheep to maintain. 

jeremy

Thought I'd check everything for the MOT tomorrow, I had to laugh the indicator stalk and the hazard switch didn't work. Several hours later all working again, apparently it must be common because You Tube had plenty on how to fix it. So fingers crossed for tomorrow.