• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

ian010778

New(?) Replacement parts website

ian010778

Apologies if I'm late to this party but I was having a look at the Peugeot Museum website and the .pdf with the parts list has now been taken down and replaced with this link.

https://www.pieces-de-rechange-classic.com/gb/

Do we know if these are new parts that are now back in production or are they refurbished/old stock (my GCSE French and Google Translate let me down when trying to find out).

Also, is this official? The Peugeot Museum website describes it as their 'new website' but the URL is different so I'm not sure how official this site is or if it's just a third party that Peugeot Musuem are using.

There's loads more bits here than were listed on the old .pdf so it looks promising but has anyone got any expereince of buying through this site and is it a trustwiorthy source?

Ian.

tartanbloke

Given the fact that the oil filler cap has a bar across it to stop the wire gauge from dropping into the filler and then the engine (which did happen), shows engineering understanding and reflects it the price. I would buy my replacement items from here and in fact, I shall be doing soon.

Telf

im sure I saw a link in facebook saying the museum had launched a new site.