• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

hamidericsson

Spark problem in installing XU10J4RS mm48p 2.60 in machines without a multiplex system

hamidericsson

Hello to All. i'm new member in this forum.

I installed the XU10J4RS MM48p 2.60 on the Peugeot 405. Unfortunately, the ECU pulse does not come out on cylinders 2 and 4. Is there any solution to this problem?

welshpug

what vehicle is that ecu from?

hamidericsson
2 minutes ago, welshpug said:

what vehicle is that ecu from?

Citroen Xsara II VTS167

welshpug

that is probably part of the problem given the 405 is not Multiplex, it would be far easier to get the non multiplex loom and ecu, you will need the injectors and a few other sensors as well.

j_turnell

What engine do you have in the 405? Came with the 8v xu in Iran didn't they? Also seem to remember seeing  fair few RWD ones over there with a 4 link live rear axle..

hamidericsson
22 hours ago, j_turnell said:

What engine do you have in the 405? Came with the 8v xu in Iran didn't they? Also seem to remember seeing  fair few RWD ones over there with a 4 link live rear axle..

yeah, the xu7jp fitted on iranian 405, and it's FWD and very poor quality.RWD sample with another brand engine, It was marketed under the name RD

hamidericsson
On 4/21/2018 at 12:41 PM, welshpug said:

that is probably part of the problem given the 405 is not Multiplex, it would be far easier to get the non multiplex loom and ecu, you will need the injectors and a few other sensors as well.

thanks so much my dear.