• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Lunatic

Retro Lion? (did anyone order there?)

Lunatic

Hi,

did anyone of you guys order something at https://www.retro-lion.com/ ? I ordered a few parts over one and a half month ago and the owner wrote me back that he is missing a few parts. Since then I asked him three times for an update but he never responded. I already paid for the parts.

Thanks

welshpug

never seen it before, appears to be re-selling parts from baker bm, arie pronk and desborough designs so likely you could get stuff faster and cheaper by going direct

sp_en_ny

I haven't, but it looks like they are sourcing parts from Desborough designs, BBM and arie from the Netherlands. Maybe see if any of these have your items in stock, cancel the order and get a refund and buy direct from them?

arnold naber

Hi Rene,

Thats me, some one just send me this link.
I responded back to all your emails, please check you spambox (i just send you an email again). If you didnt recieved it drop me PM

Arnold

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Lunatic

Hi,

don't want to make any trouble. Christmastime is always busy. I send you a PM tomorrow.

Thanks for the response.